DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheap hard case

reaperman

Reactions
I picked up the Apache 1800 from Harbor Freight today for about $11. I left a layer of foam on the bottom of the case for padding and put a second layer of foam under the controller to elevate it so if fits snug to the top. There's just enough room for everything to fit nice and tight. If the charging cable is removed, a spare set of props or two, could be put in its place.

case.jpg

I picked up the Apache 1800 from Harbor Freight today for about $11. I left a layer of foam on the bottom of the case for padding and put a second layer of foam under the controller to elevate it so if fits snug to the top. There's just enough room for everything to fit nice and tight. If the charging cable is removed, a spare set of props or two, could be put in its place.

View attachment 124653
You can get good ones on Ebay, too, for $18 or less. A few months ago mine was just over $13. 1* Travel Carry Case Storage Bag For DJI MAVIC Mini 2 Drone Controller Batteries | eBay

View attachment 124653

Looks good... $13 regular price and with Harbor Freight's endless coupons this can be an incredible value. Thanks.

I have mine in the 2800. It was originally set up for the Mini 1 so I had to remove some foam for the bigger remote and make room for the fly more battery charger but everything fits in it and is protected.

I do like how you get everything in the smaller case though.

I have mine in the 2800. It was originally set up for the Mini 1 so I had to remove some foam for the bigger remote and make room for the fly more battery charger but everything fits in it and is protected.

I do like how you get everything in the smaller case though.
I was trying to stay as small as possible. The case is actually smaller than a regular sized ipad, I like it.

For the price of the drone, spend more than 13 dollars. I bought the

Lykus Titan MM200​

Its not always about the cost of the product, its availability and functionality also. If I'm able to get everything in a hard case with a small footprint, mission accomplished. This case will give much more protection than the soft case that came with the drone. The fact that the case is only a few bucks is just a bonus.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54