DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheapest IOS Tablet for Mini

Battery on the iPhone 6 is really cheap to get replaced i paid 40$ for a new battery in a 6s and decided to use it just for flying. Its runs everything fine and its weird but after the battery replaced it really seemed to bring the phone back to life speed wise it seemed like it had started to be sluggish and not the same as when a 6s was released but after the bew battery its like it was when new.. alot cheaper to do that
Yep I agree. Definitely the cheapest option It cost $90 Australian for a 6S battery. I decided to buy a ex demo Mini4. It will take another 3-4 days for delivery. Cheers

I guess I really don't know much about ipads, mini or otherwise! Does the ipad mini fit in the jaws of the Mavic Mini controller without any adapter. Is the DJI cable adequate (length or otherwise) to connect the ipad to the controller? I guess I will ask one more question - what type of cable or connector on the ipad side of the equation - a more standard usb c or a proprietary apple plug?

Thanks.
Apparently the mini 4 fits. The corners just fit in the jaws. I need to purchase an apple lightening cable thats a bit longer. About $25 AUS

I guess I really don't know much about ipads, mini or otherwise! Does the ipad mini fit in the jaws of the Mavic Mini controller without any adapter. Is the DJI cable adequate (length or otherwise) to connect the ipad to the controller? I guess I will ask one more question - what type of cable or connector on the ipad side of the equation - a more standard usb c or a proprietary apple plug?

Thanks.
Ipad mini fits the MM remote prefectly. The cables I use from Amazon wrap underneath so the ipad button on the right where i like. Fits the remote so cannot be inserted wrong.
F96FC4B0-800A-452C-88CB-886B894DA0F4.jpeg

Reactions: ff22
Ipad mini fits the MM remote prefectly. The cables I use from Amazon wrap underneath so the ipad button on the right where i like. Fits the remote so cannot be inserted wrong.
View attachment 104403
Thanks for the posting. Clearly, it was so popular it sold out. Well, searching around Amazon does not show that item any more or, at least, I could not find it. But there are others. Amazon is like Costco, find an item, like it and it is gone on the next visit! (g)

Reactions: Capt KO
Thanks for the posting. Clearly, it was so popular it sold out. Well, searching around Amazon does not show that item any more or, at least, I could not find it. But there are others. Amazon is like Costco, find an item, like it and it is gone on the next visit! (g)
Oops, noted. See others like it.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143