DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Check out this cool old mining wheel I found Also a waterfall lol. DJI mini 2 . 4k . nd filters

ec71901

Reactions
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haha I know man I have to go back ! I was so jacked at getting those wheel shots sometimes you just get too excited and dont think straight

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Cool looking water wheel. Is it used for anything or just on display? I see the water dripping from it, but it doesn't seem like a lot.

Reactions: ec71901
haha I know man I have to go back ! I was so jacked at getting those wheel shots sometimes you just get too excited and dont think straight
You’ll learn. ?

Reactions: ec71901
Cool looking water wheel. Is it used for anything or just on display? I see the water dripping from it, but it doesn't seem like a lot.
Water wheel was built in the 1890's by gold miner Charlie Taylor. Charlie was quite a local character and attributed his longevity to the fact that he never bathed or kissed women. The water wheel was moved from its original site (a 19th century gold mining "stamp mill") to its present location in 1948. It was restored in 1988.

Water wheel was built in the 1890's by gold miner Charlie Taylor. Charlie was quite a local character and attributed his longevity to the fact that he never bathed or kissed women. The water wheel was moved from its original site (a 19th century gold mining "stamp mill") to its present location in 1948. It was restored in 1988.
not sure exactly the use though. not sure if it was to divert water to below or if the actual dirt ran through there which im not sure how that would work

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
algirasingh