DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check out this test photo.

mmee

Reactions
I just got my Mavic. I love it so far but it seems that I have the blur on the right side of the frame that a lot of others have complained about. Im wondering if I've just convinced myself that because of everything that I've read on here.

What do you guys think?

nodraoR.jpg

Its a bit more pronounced in this photo. What do you guys think? I did focus in the middle of the frame.

uCqIoDx.jpg

Its a bit more pronounced in this photo. What do you guys think? I did focus in the middle of the frame.

uCqIoDx.jpg

One thing is for sure it's a clear example of the warm spot in the center that mavics suffer from... assume this was a DNG file?

This is common btw not just your unit...

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: mmee
One thing is for sure it's a clear example of the warm spot in the center that mavics suffer from... assume this was a DNG file?

This was a DNG file yes. I played with exposure slightly and exported as JPEG.

I just realized I wasn't on the latest firmware. I updated and took some sample photos inside my house and the whole frame seems like it is in focus. Ill try again soon and hope for the best.

Yes indeed. It's a good thing it's easy to correct in post.

I have the warm spot in the middle of my photos that you guys mentioned. Is the a setting I can use to avoid that? How do you fix it post edit without changing the whole photo if that's the only fix?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charlihlenfeldt