DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check this out. More music for your footage...

Whitefalcon

Reactions
Hi all,
You may have caught my previous post. Like others I produce music as a hobby and have been making some tunes to go with drone footage.
I know there are others out there.
Here is one of my tracks that I'm happy for you to use, you can download from Soundcloud. I only ask that you credit me in your descriptions if you upload to YouTube etc.
If you like and use it, let me know and I'll keep letting you know when they come up.
Enjoy......

What do all the $6 to $16 purchases in the iPhone app get me?
Hi Thomas, what do you mean? I assumed the Soundcloud link was free which is why I don't link to iTunes or Spotify (although you can find tracks there). Although a little unusual in this age, of getting money for any old thing, this is purely a hobby and I thought it was a nice gesture to offer them to people here as I have picked up some good information from the community. Can you elaborate what, who is charging and I can check it out? I certainly haven't made much money out of this.

Last edited:
Hi Thomas, what do you mean? I assumed the Soundcloud link was free which is why I don't link to iTunes or Spotify (although you can find tracks there). Although a little unusual in this age, of getting money for any old thing, this is purely a hobby and I thought it was a nice gesture to offer them to people here as I have picked up some good information from the community. Can you elaborate what, who is charging and I can check it out? I certainly haven't made much money out of this.
I just clicked the link at the start of this thread and scrolled down.

I just clicked the link at the start of this thread and scrolled down.
Ah. Do you mean what do the different paid bits of the Soundcloud app provide?
I think the basic App gives you free access to most music and there may be some adverts. I pay a subscription that allows me to upload my own music to the system and it also uploads it via "Repost" after vetting it for quality standards to other streaming apps like Spotify, Deezer, Amazon and iTunes etc. I was pleasantly surprised that my music was accepted to all streaming sites. There are other subscriptions that give you access to more material from major artists etc. I have the middle one as I don't need the extra major artist stuff as I have Spotify for that.
I think Soundcloud is really good for discovering new music and artists. A lot of major artists also release their stuff on Spotify first before going to the more ?commercial sites. The Gorillaz released some stuff first on Soundcloud that was feely available to everyone.
I've found some brilliant music on Soundcloud that I wouldn't have found anywhere else.

Many thanks for listening to my music.Especially as I know you have an interest in Music from your other post about Soundimage. I had a look and there's some great stuff on there.

As this is a hobby and a release from the current stresses of my day job (in the USA you would call me a "Pulmonologist") it's heartening that your forum members have given me some nice feedback.

I hope that helps answer your question. I didn't think you had to pay for my music on Soundcloud. Hopefully I can get to use it on my own footage but I've found that getting good quality footage out of my Mini 2 that people would want to watch is harder than it looks! My hats off to those out there producing amazing cinematography on YouTube from their drones. I'll be scouring the forum for hints and tips.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22