DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Ont Canada

Greetings and welcome from Kenora, Ontario (and Winnipeg). I did my ground school with Canadian Drone Training & Certificates – Candrone , and now have my Advanced Certification. I HIGHLY recommend looking up dondroneson.com and his material on YouTube is worth more than money! (I have an Air 2S, and love it)

Thank you! And I actually just completed the Basic Exam the other night but will be doing some more learning and plan on taking the advanced as well. Thanks for the link, will certainly check out dondrones! Air S2 seems like my favorite option but the Mini 3 Pro is making a serious case for itself with the leaked specs, wow. However, prices in Canada are always much higher for brand new tech and going off the leaked prices, I wouldn't be surprised if it was just as expensive.
Cheers! :)

Greetings and welcome from Kenora, Ontario (and Winnipeg). I did my ground school with Canadian Drone Training & Certificates – Candrone , and now have my Advanced Certification. I HIGHLY recommend looking up dondroneson.com and his material on YouTube is worth more than money! (I have an Air 2S, and love it)
Since this post on the 14th, I've now received the Flight Reviewer rating...so took it a little past "Advanced"....lol
In other words, I'm now able to perform flight reviews for Transport Canada for those seeking their Advanced Certification. I will be offering my services in Winnipeg (and nearby surrounding areas) and in Northwestern Ontario (around the Lake of the Woods region). :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Skywatcher2001

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat