DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking the distance of a Mavic mini

BTW, if you’re interested, your flight shows a distance of greater than a mile beyond the the best on the site range leaderboard as of 10 min ago!

BTW, if you’re interested, your flight shows a distance of greater than a mile beyond the the best on the site range leaderboard as of 10 min ago!
My distance was 12143 ft. I think the number you are looking at is total distance. But I'll be doing better the next flight. I'm figuring out how to get to 18500 and back.

Reactions: Thomas B
outstanding.
I looked at your display, and this is what I calulated:

mid-way: 12,198 feet = 2.31 miles
finish: 24,449 feet = 4.63 miles

outstanding.
I looked at your display, and this is what I calulated:

mid-way: 12,198 feet = 2.31 miles
finish: 24,449 feet = 4.63 miles
Data file shows a max distance of 12143 ft. which I''ll be back out next week with a fresh battery hopefully at 100% and no stopping on the way out looking for 18000 ft or more.;)

I’m kind of new to the drone world. Your screen looks different than mine on the MM. Was it an app, if so how do you get it to sync and are there any disadvantages of using it? Thanks.

This is an incredible distance. You must have been running behind your drone ;)

I’m kind of new to the drone world. Your screen looks different than mine on the MM. Was it an app, if so how do you get it to sync and are there any disadvantages of using it? Thanks.
Hello The video is from the camera then the data is from my phone uploaded to airdata have them convert to a csv file. Then use Dashware to add the gauges to the video.
the dashware is free to use, Airdata you can buy a membership or have a free one.
The dashware comes with some gauges but people make them just have to search for them.
A little learning curve on how to use the software. I'm still learning and I've been using it for years.

Hello The video is from the camera then the data is from my phone uploaded to airdata have them convert to a csv file. Then use Dashware to add the gauges to the video.
the dashware is free to use, Airdata you can buy a membership or have a free one.
The dashware comes with some gauges but people make them just have to search for them.
A little learning curve on how to use the software. I'm still learning and I've been using it for years.
Thanks. It sounds complicated. I’ll probably just stick to the normal DJI screen but yours is cool.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy