DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheers from Oregon

wonderspark

Reactions
Hello, new drone owner here from Oregon. I've flown my tiny little palm-sized quad-copters with my kids prior to this, and now I have my first, a Mavic Air. Very nice Christmas present!

So far, I've been able to fly it well over a mile away to test RTH, and was quite impressed that it landed spot-on to the deck where it launched from. The first few times I flew it, I was feeling disappointed with the short range, but then I found the wonder of manually choosing a WiFi channel. I was also surprised at how nice the video looks at 120fps. I've been getting some practice with all the controls and features, so that I might be able to use it for some proper video production.

Looks like my next purchases will be ND and ND polarized filters, and perhaps more batteries!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hello, new drone owner here from Oregon. I've flown my tiny little palm-sized quad-copters with my kids prior to this, and now I have my first, a Mavic Air. Very nice Christmas present!

So far, I've been able to fly it well over a mile away to test RTH, and was quite impressed that it landed spot-on to the deck where it launched from. The first few times I flew it, I was feeling disappointed with the short range, but then I found the wonder of manually choosing a WiFi channel. I was also surprised at how nice the video looks at 120fps. I've been getting some practice with all the controls and features, so that I might be able to use it for some proper video production.

Looks like my next purchases will be ND and ND polarized filters, and perhaps more batteries!

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143