DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Children's Hometown Holidays Fireworks

scott492010

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com

This is prolly one of my worst fireworks captures. I waited until the fireworks started before i even fired up the drone. I was talking to my brother when they started and it kind of caught me off guard and i became excited. I didnt wait for all the satellites to connect before i lifted off and right away the drone just took off on its own flying directly towards my brothers house. I was able to get it to go backwards but as soon as i let go of the controls it once again starting moving forward. I steered it all over the area missing cars, fences, houses, etc. before somehow i was able to get it to land. Two seconds after it landed it said "the homepoint bla bla bla" . I thought to myself that this is all because the sensors are in the dark but maybe its all good now so i lifted off again and it was indeed good to go. Nevertheless, by this time my nerves were shot and i was happy just to get it up in the air looking towards the fireworks. By the time i had completely regrouped mentally the fireworks were coming to an end. I had planned to orbit the area and adjust the levels so there wasnt so much of a glare.... sadly this is what i was left with. Fireworks are tricky like that because once its over....its over.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne