DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Children's Hometown Holidays Fireworks

scott492010

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is prolly one of my worst fireworks captures. I waited until the fireworks started before i even fired up the drone. I was talking to my brother when they started and it kind of caught me off guard and i became excited. I didnt wait for all the satellites to connect before i lifted off and right away the drone just took off on its own flying directly towards my brothers house. I was able to get it to go backwards but as soon as i let go of the controls it once again starting moving forward. I steered it all over the area missing cars, fences, houses, etc. before somehow i was able to get it to land. Two seconds after it landed it said "the homepoint bla bla bla" . I thought to myself that this is all because the sensors are in the dark but maybe its all good now so i lifted off again and it was indeed good to go. Nevertheless, by this time my nerves were shot and i was happy just to get it up in the air looking towards the fireworks. By the time i had completely regrouped mentally the fireworks were coming to an end. I had planned to orbit the area and adjust the levels so there wasnt so much of a glare.... sadly this is what i was left with. Fireworks are tricky like that because once its over....its over.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrispmooney