DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 chilly Alaskan sunsets - Denali

I Double that "WoW," What a wonderful, diferent view of your beautiful country. Thank You!

Reactions: twickers14
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I really have to give you plaudits for your determination and skill in flying those awful weather conditions and getting such great results. Well done, as usual.

Dale
Miami

I really have to give you plaudits for your determination and skill in flying those awful weather conditions and getting such great results. Well done, as usual.

Dale
Miami
thanks dale...but kinda got no choice. If you live up here you learn to deal with living up here. My wife and I used to commute by bike 15 into work through the winter. We did have a cut off of -30F so there was that...

Reactions: LoudThunder
thanks dale...but kinda got no choice. If you live up here you learn to deal with living up here. My wife and I used to commute by bike 15 into work through the winter. We did have a cut off of -30F so there was that...
I do not envy your weather. I've spent some time in Alaska- three (3) one week fishing trips to King Salmon/Bristol Bay Lodge, one , 1 week Talkeetna River rafting/camping after being dropped there by bush plane on the river. The only way out was the river. Another trip to the Katmai Peninsula for Brooks River Falls, and one trip to Katmai Park. , All,of course, in the summer. No drones existed at that time.Also, I might add, a trip to the Pribilof Islands for bird photography.

Dale

I do not envy your weather. I've spent some time in Alaska- three (3) one week fishing trips to King Salmon/Bristol Bay Lodge, one , 1 week Talkeetna River rafting/camping after being dropped there by bush plane on the river. The only way out was the river. Another trip to the Katmai Peninsula for Brooks River Falls, and one trip to Katmai Park. , All,of course, in the summer. No drones existed at that time.Also, I might add, a trip to the Pribilof Islands for bird photography.

Dale
You've seen more of Alaska than I LOL.

As we say over here “That’s the way to do it”! Great shots. We are getting some red skys in the morning here but they are not up to North Pole standards.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weepo67