Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Chiloe Island, Chile

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Good Sunday noon all;

I am spending today editing (Adobe Photoshop CC 2022) my images of the Island of Chiloe. Chiloé Island, the main island in the archipelago of the same name, is in southern Chile. It is home to pastoral landscapes and known for its iconic wooden churches built by Jesuit missionaries in the 17th and 18th centuries. It is approximate 100 x 50 miles. It is filled with old small fishing villages, beautiful rolling hills, shipyards, and farming communities. All images taken with the old workhorse, the Mavic 2 Pro. The 2nd image is our lodge, Tierra Chiloe. The Pacific Ocean was quite windy and scary to fly with large rollers coming in.rich agriculture and farms, and historic old churches. We stayed at the very wonderful, and beautiful Tierra Chiloe, with the same guide and driver daily. They were really into photography, and loved bringing me to places for great drone photography. Here are a few images may use in my video, as a sneak preview. The colorful stilt houses stem from the 19th century and were fishermen houses and are now converted to small boutique hotels in the town of Castro.

To enlarge click on the image.

All comments/questions always welcomed.

Dale
Miami

TwoBlueBoats-Chiloe Island-.jpgTierra Chiloe-Lodge-Chiloe Island.jpgrich agriculture and farms, and historic old churches. We stayed at the very wonderful, and beautiful Tierra Chiloe, with the same guide and driver daily. They were really into photography, and loved bringing me to places for great drone photography. Here are a few images may use in my video, as a sneak preview. The colorful stilt houses stem from the 19th century and were fishermen houses and are now converted to small boutique hotels in the town of Castro.Pacific-surf-drone view-dark skies.jpgPacific Ocean.jpgCarol on a beach- blacknecked swans.jpgMore palafitos-Castro,Island of Chiloe-Chile.jpgMore palafitos-Castro,Island of Chiloe-Chile.jpgPalafitos de Gamboa-Stilt Houses-19th Cent.-Castro, Chiloe Island, Chile.jpgPalafitos -1-(Stilt houses) 19th century Castro, Chiloe Island, Chile.jpg

Attachments

• Palafitos-drone view-Castro-Chiloe.jpg
    Palafitos-drone view-Castro-Chiloe.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
Good Sunday noon all;

I am spending today editing (Adobe Photoshop CC 2022) my images of the Island of Chiloe. Chiloé Island, the main island in the archipelago of the same name, is in southern Chile. It is home to pastoral landscapes and known for its iconic wooden churches built by Jesuit missionaries in the 17th and 18th centuries. It is approximate 100 x 50 miles. It is filled with old small fishing villages, beautiful rolling hills, shipyards, and farming communities. All images taken with the old workhorse, the Mavic 2 Pro. The 2nd image is our lodge, Tierra Chiloe. The Pacific Ocean was quite windy and scary to fly with large rollers coming in.rich agriculture and farms, and historic old churches. We stayed at the very wonderful, and beautiful Tierra Chiloe, with the same guide and driver daily. They were really into photography, and loved bringing me to places for great drone photography. Here are a few images may use in my video, as a sneak preview. The colorful stilt houses stem from the 19th century and were fishermen houses and are now converted to small boutique hotels in the town of Castro.

Dale
Miami

View attachment 147198View attachment 147208rich agriculture and farms, and historic old churches. We stayed at the very wonderful, and beautiful Tierra Chiloe, with the same guide and driver daily. They were really into photography, and loved bringing me to places for great drone photography. Here are a few images may use in my video, as a sneak preview. The colorful stilt houses stem from the 19th century and were fishermen houses and are now converted to small boutique hotels in the town of Castro.View attachment 147202View attachment 147203View attachment 147204View attachment 147205View attachment 147205View attachment 147206View attachment 147207
Good Sunday noon all;

Dale
Miami

View attachment 147198View attachment 147208rich agriculture and farms, and historic old churches. We stayed at the very wonderful, and beautiful Tierra Chiloe, with the same guide and driver daily. They were really into photography, and loved bringing me to places for great drone photography. Here are a few images may use in my video, as a sneak preview. The colorful stilt houses stem from the 19th century and were fishermen houses and are now converted to small boutique hotels in the town of Castro.View attachment 147202View attachment 147203View attachment 147204View attachment 147205View attachment 147205View attachment 147206View attachment 147207
thanks Lens! the editing really helps. I shot in D-log so they were very flat images to begin with.
Nice shots Dale! I was in Santiago, Chile a while back and I had nothing but the same kind of sky. I would love to see your photos of the desert in Chile.

Nice shots Dale! I was in Santiago, Chile a while back and I had nothing but the same kind of sky. I would love to see your photos of the desert in Chile.
Dean:
Of course, we are neighbors! (Coal Gables). I submitted several Atacama desert images to this forum within the last week. I am editing daily, many images, vides, drone, etc. for a video. In he meantime, send me your e-mail on private conversation and I will see if I can send a few of the Atacama Desert.

You cannot compare the Santiago skies with the Atacama. It is a 2 hour flight to a totally different environment.

Dale

Good Sunday noon all;

Dale
Miami

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Amazing job @Dale D. I glad you have fun my friend. Keep sharing your memories.

Amazing job @Dale D. I glad you have fun my friend. Keep sharing your memories.
Thanks Nelvick!

Love your Avatar image- reminds me of good time flying with you! I am busy editing the Chile trip with a lot of good footage an d images and timelapses.

Best regard to the family.

Dale

Reactions: zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS