DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Choice of fly apps?

scorpio66

Reactions
Just a quickie. When my Air2 FMC with SC arrives can I choose which fly app I use? I see its generally is the fly app, but I'm sure I saw a you tube video with a guy using same set up with the Go4 app. Unless I'm mistaken. As you get older things cab be confusing lol.
Also can anyone help regarding other apps that can be used with this set up? Weather, info, etc.
Thanks!

OK thanks.
Must be me. Senile.
Seeing things. Lol
I'm hoping I can get other apps though regarding more weather info etc
@scorpio66 these are the apps i use for my drone flying
Drone Assist
Airmap
UAV Forecast
SkyWise the CAA site App
BBC Weather

Thanks guys. I will check these out. Can you put any app on the SC? Again, (I think) I saw a video with someone using an SC but they had problems trying to put some apps onto the device.

The fly app is used for Mini1, Air2, and Mini2. Go4 is used for all previous models since 2016. Prior to 2016 Go3 is used.

Fly app from Google Play and DJI website required 64bit processor and Android OS. SC is 32bit so a custom version was needed and included now with latest SC firmware. Since the SC also subs for the RC, the firmware also updates the RC side to recognize the MA2. Soon an update should come to allow SC to fly MM2.

Reactions: scorpio66
The fly app is used for Mini1, Air2, and Mini2. Go4 is used for all previous models since 2016. Prior to 2016 Go3 is used.

Fly app from Google Play and DJI website required 64bit processor and Android OS. SC is 32bit so a custom version was needed and included now with latest SC firmware. Since the SC also subs for the RC, the firmware also updates the RC side to recognize the MA2. Soon an update should come to allow SC to fly MM2.

Fact: SC is 64 bit Both hardware and software.
I know this beyond any shadow of a doubt since I load 64-bit version drone link on mine.

Reactions: scorpio66

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll