DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Choose between Neary-Aerial extended warranty or DJI care refresh

RMill72

Reactions
I can't decide what insurance to get for my DJI Mavic Pro that is coming very soon. If you know better insurance for the DJI Mavic Pro please let me know.

Thank you
RMill72

Extended Warranty ≠ Care Refresh.

Care Refresh allows you to replace the bird two times after hard crashes render the bird dead. You send in the bird, they tell you what it costs to fix. You either pay for the repair or you pay for one Care Refresh cycle ($79 the first time). If you pay the repair, you keep a Care Refresh cycle. 2nd Care Refresh is $129. (Of course you need to pony up $99 for the Care Refresh. Purchase when you receive the bird - do not delay more than 48 hours after registering the bird online).

I don't know what extended warranty you're thinking of buying, but I'd bet it's not worth it in the long run. You'll probably want the Mavic Pro 2 when it comes out...

Have anyone have any thoughts on Neary Aerial insurance for the DJI Mavic Pro

Neary is out of business from what I hear. Much talk on the phantom forum. People including myself are upset they got ripped off.

Get a personal property policy with State Farm. Cost is $60-$75 per year. If you lose your bird it is still covered.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez