DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Christmas Greetings 2020 ?

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi to all my fellow flyers from around the globe
i am finding it very hard to get in the festive spirit this year ,when this unspeakable pestilence that is blighting our world ,has taken so many lives ,and caused so many people to lose loved ones, friends, and work mates ,and not forgetting their lively hoods as well
i know that life goes on ,and we will bounce back from all this
please all of you and your families stay safe ,during these difficult times

i am finding it very hard to get in the festive spirit this year ,when this unspeakable pestilence that is blighting our world ,has taken so many lives ,and caused so many people to lose loved ones, friends, and work mates ,and not forgetting their lively hoods as well

Right back at ya....and yes we will get through this....it’s happened before . It will surely happen again.....

Merry Christmas my friend, and to everyone else too.

Whilst it’s not been a great year, if you’re reading this you’ve made it so far, and hopefully so have those you love. Here’s hoping next year is better for everyone.

Ho, Ho, Ho Home Point has been updated, please check it on the map Santa. ?

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good flight.

☮️ ?

Merry Christmas and hopefully a Happy New Year to all fellow enthusiasts around the globe. Looking forward to 1 minute into New Years Day in United Kingdom then the new rules kick in. Wonder who will get the first flight in and how close it will be to the start of the new regs. Stay safe everyone and enjoy the festive season as best as you can. ??

Greetings all fliers I have not been active lately neither in the forums or in the air, too much going on at our house for forums or flights as of late, but thought I would stop by to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas (if that's your thing) and Happy Solstice (that's more my thing) and everyone please stay safe and continue to avoid that creepy virus. Wishing you all a better New Year.

Most of all, may there be Peace & Tolerance.

Well said !

i-hJmjVKG-X3.jpg

Merry Christmas from Alfie and I

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members