DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Church and chill 4k 60fps

Hi again. This time was possible to go church and take drone (m2p) to air. I think it was first time when visiting inside of that. What you think? I know there is some mistakes on editing but beyond that about style and stuff?
Excellent work!

Reactions: lordmach
Hi again. This time was possible to go church and take drone (m2p) to air. I think it was first time when visiting inside of that. What you think? I know there is some mistakes on editing but beyond that about style and stuff?

Excellent control! Your editing was good too. Great transition from outside to inside the church. Enjoyed very much.

Great video!

Wow. Great shots a fine editing. Flying around those chandaliers would be heart stopping for me. It must have been hard to watch the visuals and the ac at the same time. Good intro too. Pity no people but I realize that would be very difficult and risky to have them too.
Well done

Impressive flying in confined space. Why was the music so ominous? Made it seem like a catastrophe of some sort was about to unfold?

I enjoyed your video. Thanks for posting. I liked your music choice that you paired with the video.
Blue skies...

Thanks for words. I somehow think that would be better if I have found summer clips also and would editing to finish. Maybe it's now time to showreel video.

Reactions: Skyflyer129
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N