DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CIA HQ in Langley & France - Paris Small Train Station Drone Footage Wanted !

HOsiHO Drone Stock Images

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.hosiho.com
Dear Drone Pilots,

As an Aerial & Drone Stock Agency, we often receive from our clients a list of images they really need urgently.

Here’s the latest one received, so if you might have the right shot on file, it could lead to a quick sale.

Just let me know if you have it, and I’ll give you guidance to join our 200+ HOsiHO contributors.

You can also follow those requests live on our Facebook group.

Thanks and have a great day.

Drone Stock Footage Requested by our client - #264 -USA - CIA HQ in Langley + Paris Small Train Station

Client Brief: Looking for 2 shots - both have to be contemporary and 4k:

1) Aerial shot of the CIA HQ in Langley – aerial shot, daytime in winter – ideally not a pan from lefty or right (or vice versa) as they want a ascending or descending aerial shot
2) An establishing shot of a Paris train station – from aerial or ground, daytime in winter – not a major train station like Gare du Nord as too big and recognizable. It should be a smaller station perhaps on the edge of Paris.

Type of project : US TV Series

Deadline : April 10th​

Sounds like a neat TV show.

International thriller. :cool:

I was stationed at Langley back in the 70's. I just don't see the average person flying a drone on an active Air Force base with about 40 F-22s stationed there. I have seen aerial CIA HQ views in several movies so they do exist and assume someone got permission to make them. Daytime in winter probalby will not be much different than any other time except for foliage.

Client Brief: Looking for 2 shots - both have to be contemporary and 4k:​
1) Aerial shot of the CIA HQ in Langley – aerial shot, daytime in winter – ideally not a pan from lefty or right (or vice versa) as they want a ascending or descending aerial shot
2) An establishing shot of a Paris train station – from aerial or ground, daytime in winter – not a major train station like Gare du Nord as too big and recognizable. It should be a smaller station perhaps on the edge of Paris.
Sounds like client is Vladimir Putin.

British producer for US TV!

Pretty sure Homeland Security has that as restricted airspace, however your chances would be better if you contacted the CIA- Office of Public Affiars(OPA), that could provide you with a still shot.

Email address: Office of Public Affairs - CIA
Thanks indeed for the insight. We finally found something good and legally shot.
Producers now will have to clear the rights for the use they intend to do with it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929