DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Cincinnati

Great shots.

I have some family up there, river rats from Ludlow. Where's a good launch point? Were you at the Courtyard there in Covington.

Reactions: DonD
Great shots.

I have some family up there, river rats from Ludlow. Where's a good launch point? Were you at the Courtyard there in Covington.
Thank you.

For these, I launched from two different places, although I could have easily gotten the shots from either place. With that said, I launched from next to Embassy Suites and the Waffle House parking lot there in Covington.

as far as launch from, depends on what you want to do. There are a few parks to zip around in, and a few key points, like the wlw tower in Mason and if I see something I want to shoot, I just park and launch from the roof of the car.

I haven't had a drone all that long.

We moved from Loveland, OH to New Mexico 17 years ago. The riverfront was very different then. Joe Burrows is already a great quarterback. If they surround him with good players, the Bengals can go a good ways. Great shots.

Reactions: DonD
We moved from Loveland, OH to New Mexico 17 years ago. The riverfront was very different then. Joe Burrows is already a great quarterback. If they surround him with good players, the Bengals can go a good ways. Great shots.
Thank you!
I grew up looking at downtown from over here in Northern Ky. I follow dem Bengals too- thru the good n bad.
He's pretty good, especially now that he has Chase in his arsenal. I just hope his head doesn't get too big.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143