DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Cine reel

Good video! How did you do the wide angle?

Good video! How did you do the wide angle?
4K width - cropped top & bottom. To create the cinematic wide look, I set my Premiere Pro CC sequence settings to 2.39:1 (referred to as 2.40) / 3840x1607 which shows all of the width, but crops the top & bottom from a height of 2160 to 1607 without squeezing the image. You'll find the various cine aspects here: Resolution/Aspect Ratio Cheat sheet — Hernan Santander. This also gives you the option of repositioning the view up or down or even do an apparent subtle camera tilt in post without loosing any resolution resulting from digital zoom in post.

Nice, but a bit oversaturated
Nice reel but I agree on the over-saturation of the greens. Nice flying, good clip length, interesting subjects, and very nice sunset/pier scene.

Nice reel but I agree on the over-saturation of the greens. Nice flying, good clip length, interesting subjects, and very nice sunset/pier scene.
Most of the clips were for different TV and film projects; the last one of the sunset was contracted by Malpaso Productions / Clint Eastwood. Saturation is subjective. The more I saturate, the more raves I get - and a few poo-poos too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellmo