DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Cinematic County Kildare, Ireland

It has been difficult to find moments to fly in the south of the country as well, but let's profit from those precious moments that we can. Lovely stuff!

Reactions: Drone Views Media
You could post a video of Ireland and / or Scotland every night of the week, and I would never tire of watching it! Beautifully flown, edited & soundtrack. It would have been nice to fly through some of those bridges and viaducts! My only criticism would be to leave the place descriptions on for a little bit longer. Cheers 👍🏻

You could post a video of Ireland and / or Scotland every night of the week, and I would never tire of watching it! Beautifully flown, edited & soundtrack. It would have been nice to fly through some of those bridges and viaducts! My only criticism would be to leave the place descriptions on for a little bit longer. Cheers 👍🏻
Thank you ..the price I paid for a late night edit, I definitely should have lengthened the descriptions

Hi guys,

The weather has been awful in Ireland for months, but luckily, I got to do a new cinematic flight in County Kildare. I hope you enjoy!
Enjoyed your video offering! Loved the color grading and smooth flying! Good job!

Beautifully done! Great music to support it.

Was in Maynooth, Leixlip and Dublin in 2004. What beautiful country!

Nice video!

I just purchased a Mini 2 and I've been wondering about upgrading already to the Air 2S because I was a little unsure about the 4K performance at 30fps. Any issues/concerns with that from your perspective? Watching the video it looks spectacular.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sathwik