DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Cinematic Dalkey & Killiney, Ireland

Wow, this is the second video today that I've see by a Mini that blew me away with the image quality. I had no idea. And, flying a place so beautiful with so much history. I really enjoyed your video. Pretty brave flying that small craft over open water like that. The wind gods could have scooped it up and taken it to heaven for drones. I guess there was little wind that day as all the sailboats are motoring instead of sailing.

Regardless, I think you just made me buy a Mini. It really shoots adequate video. Nice work. Thanks.

Wow, this is the second video today that I've see by a Mini that blew me away with the image quality. I had no idea. And, flying a place so beautiful with so much history. I really enjoyed your video. Pretty brave flying that small craft over open water like that. The wind gods could have scooped it up and taken it to heaven for drones. I guess there was little wind that day as all the sailboats are motoring instead of sailing.

Regardless, I think you just made me buy a Mini. It really shoots adequate video. Nice work. Thanks.
Thank you, TBH, I have no fear of flying over water, I've been doing it for years with my drones. I must have done the vast majority of my 60 Mavic Mini videos in higher winds, it was only 8 - 12 mph winds that day

Some day, after COVID-19, I hope we can get back to visit Ireland and when we do, I'll bring a drone because it will all be great video, like this! Nice job.

Nice vid.

I see from your YouTube channel that you’re filming, editing and publishing two videos a week. That’s dedication!
TBH, I just did it this year to keep myself sane. Unfortunately, with the lockdown in Ireland, that schedule will be going out the window for the next 5 and a half weeks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123