DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Cinematic video with the Mavic Mini in Maine!

CrazyFastFlying

Reactions
Hey guys,

Here's a video I put together with some of my best shots I took with the Mavic Mini in 2020 and 2021. I am fairly new to aerial photography so let me know how it is and if I can improve anything. I am always trying make my YouTube channel better!

Note: I would watch the video on YouTube and set it to the highest quality. You’ll have a way better experience!

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Good compilation and transitions! Perhaps edit the few jerky camera moves or put all the similar shots together?

Reactions: CrazyFastFlying
Very nice and I am glad for the break off from the snow and ice.

Good compilation and transitions! Perhaps edit the few jerky camera moves or put all the similar shots together?

Thank you! I appreciate the advice! I think I with just leave it alone this time since I already uploaded it to youtube.......but I will make note of that in future videos!

-Jeremy

Hey guys,

Here's a video I put together with some of my best shots I took with the Mavic Mini in 2020 and 2021. I am fairly new to aerial photography so let me know how it is and if I can improve anything. I am always trying make my YouTube channel better!

Note: I would watch the video on YouTube and set it to the highest quality. You’ll have a way better experience!

Thanks for watching!

Lovely! The last clip is what I need to practice.

Hey guys,

Thanks for watching!

Totally agree with TCK444, e.g.: put similar subjects together. It was confusing to see frozen lake/ice fishing interlaced with summer clouds, over and over again. The actual footage was nice but repetitive. The entire video could have been shortened by 50%. You also over-did, or over-used the gimbal rising/"reveal" effect. Try to tell a story, even in a 1-2 minute film. E.g.: leaving car> setting up tent> shoveling snow and ice> flying over lake>straight down look above the tent, etc. In other words, bring the viewer along with you for a virtual ice-fishing trip.

Totally agree with TCK444, e.g.: put similar subjects together. It was confusing to see frozen lake/ice fishing interlaced with summer clouds, over and over again. The actual footage was nice but repetitive. The entire video could have been shortened by 50%. You also over-did, or over-used the gimbal rising/"reveal" effect. Try to tell a story, even in a 1-2 minute film. E.g.: leaving car> setting up tent> shoveling snow and ice> flying over lake>straight down look above the tent, etc. In other words, bring the viewer along with you for a virtual ice-fishing trip.

Hey, thank you for the advice! I’m always trying to improve my videos.

I totally see what you mean after rewatching it a couple more times. I will keep that in mind for my future videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada