DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

City of Angels - No Wings

Maverick88

Reactions
Drone: Mavic Air 2
Pilot Status: Recreational only, but studying for 107

Hey everyone! Was happy to discover this forum nice to see other fellow mavic pilots from all over.

I've been living here for a couple years but needed something to fill the hours during this pandemic. I love this drone, very easy to use and looks great.

Mostly just having fun with the features and manual controls. But I do want to get better and make cinematic shots and possibly create my own content so people can hire me for work (hence the 107)

--

If anyone is in the area and can offer any wisdom to flying in LA I am eager to learn more and want to be a professional-status pilot in the future.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Many online courses and YT videos for studying for Part 107.
I used Gold Seal and really liked their course. Passed my 107 test on first try.
HERE is a link to their site - they are also an approved vendor

Pass Your Part 107 Exam
Or We'll Pay For It

• Taught by FAA Certificated Flight Instructors
  • Practice with actual FAA questions and examples
  • Lifetime Access
    100% Pass Guarantee

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in So Cal.. Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" . Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it.

We have many members in the LA Basin and over 100,000 more world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in North Texas!

The MA2 is a great machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in So Cal.. Read the manual, and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" . Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn how to find it.

We have many members in the LA Basin and over 100,000 more world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!

Would you say YouTube is the ideal place to share work? Or is there an alternative options to show 1080p or 4k drone footage?

Thanks!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy