DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Civilised photography.

His neighbor that hates drones with a new ray gun trying to take care of business.

I don't see any problem with that shot, what do you mean?
if he was in his living room how did he have VLOS perhaps he was looking through the window at the time and also was he flying at a height that was legal over possible roads with traffic or pedestrians

I love these automatic assumtions based on your own situation. My living room overlooks this entire valley and i was los the whole time but don’t let that stop you making whatever accusations make you happy.

if he was in his living room how did he have VLOS perhaps he was looking through the window at the time and also was he flying at a height that was legal over possible roads with traffic or pedestrians

I don’t get much traffic on my front garden and pedestrians would be trespassers.

It's one of those lovely crisp cold mornings up here in the Welsh valleys so I sent the Mavic for a photo shoot while I sat in my nice warm living room with a coffee. What could be better?View attachment 59226
t
I was born and raised in Old Ynysybwl - you can probably see my old house from there :) makes me homesick. Hwyl fawr I chi!

I love these automatic assumtions based on your own situation. My living room overlooks this entire valley and i was los the whole time but don’t let that stop you making whatever accusations make you happy.
hi DesG i was not accusing you of any wrong doing i was answering a question from a previous post i live not far from you and thought your pic was nice no offence was intended sorry if it came over like that

hi DesG i was not accusing you of any wrong doing i was answering a question from a previous post i live not far from you and thought your pic was nice no offence was intended sorry if it came over like that

No problem mate. It was the drone police comment with the accusation of breaking the drone code I didn't like.

[QUOTE="Kokopelli633, post: 643849.........the castle in AbergavennyView attachment 59270

[/QUOTE]
I've driven through Abergavenny so many times I've lost count, but never appreciated it had such a picturesque castle. Lovely photo!

Reactions: old man mavic
It's one of those lovely crisp cold mornings up here in the Welsh valleys so I sent the Mavic for a photo shoot while I sat in my nice warm living room with a coffee. What could be better?View attachment 59226
I thought that was the M2P just behind the treeline in the upper mid photo. You can just see the front port and starboard blades! "Take off" :D:D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman