DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Clearwater FL USA, Memorial Causeway in February

Expected more imaging of a bridge.... :rolleyes:
I can see that Thomas! This was just a quick stock video clip I had. The bridge actually was closer to the airport as I was in Class C airspace, and really wasn't that interesting, but I have it if you really want. Be glad to post it too! I found the traffic more interesting for some reason. Maybe because I am a car guy?

Reactions: Thomas B
I can see that Thomas! This was just a quick stock video clip I had. The bridge actually was closer to the airport as I was in Class C airspace, and really wasn't that interesting, but I have it if you really want. Be glad to post it too! I found the traffic more interesting for some reason. Maybe because I am a car guy?
Love to see it....
BTW, I’m a car guy too... got a ‘13 SHO with a 1.7 sec 0-60.... as long as ambient temp < 80 degrees F, and no wheel spin.

Love to see it....
BTW, I’m a car guy too... got a ‘13 SHO with a 1.7 sec 0-60.... as long as ambient temp < 80 degrees F, and no wheel spin.
Uh, that's pretty quick! I remember when they first came out, kind of a dark horse on the road. At the time I had a Grand Prix GTP. Most people weren't expecting the super-charger. Those were the days. I will put up the "bridge" part of my video. Been strapped with figuring out how to work during this mess. A terrible time to launch a drone business. It's all good though...we will make it through. :)

Uh, that's pretty quick! I remember when they first came out, kind of a dark horse on the road. At the time I had a Grand Prix GTP. Most people weren't expecting the super-charger. Those were the days. I will put up the "bridge" part of my video. Been strapped with figuring out how to work during this mess. A terrible time to launch a drone business. It's all good though...we will make it through. :)
As Requested...I included some "bridge" at no extra charge...enjoy!

Looks like Courtney Campbell causeway on way to TPA. Clearwater Memorial causeway is between Clearwater and Clearwater Beach. Nice video.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure