DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Cloud Hyperlapse

We get some really great clouds here near Tampa. This was taken with the Mavic 3C.

Nicely done. May I ask what INTERVAL did you use? (2 seconds, 3 seconds, (?) The clouds are moving quite fast so I'd guess at least 3-4 seconds.
Dale

Reactions: sancap
Nicely done. May I ask what INTERVAL did you use? (2 seconds, 3 seconds, (?) The clouds are moving quite fast so I'd guess at least 3-4 seconds.
Dale
Thanks!! I took an image every 1 second, set the duration for a 30 second clip. There was a total of 750 images with a flight about 14 minutes at 1.1 mph. I used the clip created by the Mavic and did some editing in Final Cut Pro.

We get some really great clouds here near Tampa. This was taken with the Mavic 3C.

Nice, you never know what you will catch on these hyper lapse. The helicopter from five to six seconds and what were those two golf carts doing going back and forth like a race?

Reactions: sancap
Nice, you never know what you will catch on these hyper lapse. The helicopter from five to six seconds and what were those two golf carts doing going back and forth like a race?
I hadn't noticed the copter till you mentioned it, I thought it was a bug! I think the golf carts are work trucks/atv's working on the solar farm.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet