DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cloyne, Ontario Canada

Very nice! Can you fly in Ontario's provincial parks? Would very much like to know.
Thanks. This was done before I got my license, and the park rules aren't very clear about that. The rules state that you can't LAND an aircraft in the park. They didn't say anything about drones, and I'm sure that the restriction about LANDING refers to trying to land a personal aircraft (like a Cessna), in the park. I just followed the general rule "Don't be a 'Richard' when you fly":
  • Respect peoples privacy
  • Don't harass the animals
  • Don't cause damage to nature or property.

Nice outcrops! Is it just me or is there an "aperture-like" fuzzy circular artifact located dead-center of the clips near the top? I've seen that sometimes when shooting into the sun but it seems to appear in all of your clips despite sun angle.

Nice outcrops! Is it just me or is there an "aperture-like" fuzzy circular artifact located dead-center of the clips near the top? I've seen that sometimes when shooting into the sun but it seems to appear in all of your clips despite sun angle.
Thanks. Yeah that spot was annoying me too...(smh). It's from the lens filter I was using. I got to buy a new set of filters.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife