DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Cn Mudslide Update 2

Scooped

Reactions
An update on the work being done on the CN tracks between Terrace B.C. and Kitimat B.C.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

An update on the work being done on the CN tracks between Terrace B.C. and Kitimat B.C.
Well done, shows the value of using a drone for project management

Reactions: Scooped
I agree with @Droffarc. This is a good example of the value of a UAV. It's a great bird's eye view that would have cost so much more in the past via the use of a helicopter.

By the way, I just watched your 'How I Decompress After A Bad Week of Work' video on you channel. You Sir, own the luckiest dog on Earth.

I agree with @Droffarc. This is a good example of the value of a UAV. It's a great bird's eye view that would have cost so much more in the past via the use of a helicopter.

By the way, I just watched your 'How I Decompress After A Bad Week of Work' video on you channel. You Sir, own the luckiest dog on Earth.
Thanks. My Buddy is special. I rescued him 3 years ago and we have a special bond. I believe he thinks he is human sometimes. Thanks for watching some of my other stuff. I appreciate it.

Reactions: Brockrock
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madejow95