DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Coastal Drone -Anyone have dealings with them? - Canada -

ParkerOakley

Reactions
I got a code from Best Buy for Costal Drones. I looked at their site, but it doesn't seem accredited. The only one that counts is the Transport Canada Course, from what I understand. Has anyone went through their course and is it useful or useless?

Thanks

Parker

When I bought my first drone through Amazon it came with a e-coupon to take their basic license drone training course. I found it very informative, and even though I did not need the basic license to fly the Mavic Mini I decided to just go ahead and do the Transport Canada exam and passed it no problem. They get a thumbs up from me.

I got the same code from Best Buy and even though I had already passed the Basic exam I decided to see what they have to offer so went through the free course. There was some good information but not enough to get through the Basic exam. If you search for Don Joyce on YouTube he has a huge amount of information which is what I had used for the exam. If I was going to do the advanced I'd pay for his Advanced information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54