DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Cobb Galleria Atlanta Braves Truist Park

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I like the night footage very much. I would be afraid to do the same thing. Please advise the type of drone and your settings if possible.

Dale

Reactions: Kccumm61
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Most major pro sports parks are "restricted" airspace. Know the area pretty well - grew up in Smyrna and was over at Cumberland Mall A LOT as a teen.

Hopefully you checked using ALOFT or another drone app to check restrictions / etc before setting off. With all the traffic around I-285 and that area, esp if a ballgame is going on would be quite unnerving to fly over it. Although if you stayed mostly around the Galleria, you'd be okay as long as you didn't lose signal between all those tall buildings.

Most major pro sports parks are "restricted" airspace. Know the area pretty well - grew up in Smyrna and was over at Cumberland Mall A LOT as a teen.

Hopefully you checked using ALOFT or another drone app to check restrictions / etc before setting off. With all the traffic around I-285 and that area, esp if a ballgame is going on would be quite unnerving to fly over it. Although if you stayed mostly around the Galleria, you'd be okay as long as you didn't lose signal between all those tall buildings.
Yeah I was in the Galleria location inside 285 as it was legal there and no ball game going on. Wish I could have flown over the stadium but using Airmap it seemed that was against FAA regulations so just settled for a long view of the stadium.

I like the night footage very much. I would be afraid to do the same thing. Please advise the type of drone and your settings if possible.

Dale
I used the DJI Air 2s 30fps shutter 1/60 Iso 1600 when it was dark I believe it was 400 at sunset. With iso at 1600 there was some noise but I was able to lesson it in post.

Nice flying - Just something about night flying - I guess it's the lights that come on after the sun goes down. Gives a different impression. Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marriedwithchildren