DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Colombia "Paradise Restored" short aerial film.

It's been a year already since our visit to Colombia. For this occasion I have prepared a short cinematic video with some of the most amazing place we have visited. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts on it!
Nice footage and techniques.

Reactions: Derlisz
Great video and great improvements for this poor country !
I think it’s coming around quite quickly. Yet I noticed that people living in the countryside with relatively low incomes the tend to appear very happy with their lives. The big cities are a different story. Thanks a lot for your comment !

It's been a year already since our visit to Colombia. For this occasion I have prepared a short cinematic video with some of the most amazing place we have visited. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts on it!
Well shot and edited :)

I'm from Colombia and presently awaiting my drone so I can start filming. Lovely film mate. Am I right in saying the locations are Cocora, Villa De Leyva, and Cartagena?

I'm from Colombia and presently awaiting my drone so I can start filming. Lovely film mate. Am I right in saying the locations are Cocora, Villa De Leyva, and Cartagena?
Thanks a lot for your comment. A stunning country you have. You are correct as to the locations with a little but. There is only one shot of Cocora and the rest of the wax palm shots have been taken at a place called La Carbonera. I found it even more impressive then Cocora. I'm in awe of that place. You are in for a treat with the drone and I am looking forward to your videos on this forum.

Scenario, colors and edit is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot for your comment. A stunning country you have. You are correct as to the locations with a little but. There is only one shot of Cocora and the rest of the wax palm shots have been taken at a place called La Carbonera. I found it even more impressive then Cocora. I'm in awe of that place. You are in for a treat with the drone and I am looking forward to your videos on this forum.

Nice video, congrats.
Flying to Colombia in April 2019. We plan on visiting Bogota, Cartagena, and Medellin. Any problems in general flying around in Colombia?.

I have had no problems and couple of my mates who also travelled there with drones where fine. Just bare in mind the local rules. There are a couple you won't be able to comply with like having official training by their aviation authority or being with constant contact with the control tower of the nearest airport. The rest of the rules are quite standard. The police is abundant in all the cities so If you intend to fly in a suitable area within a city I suggest to speak to them If you can.

Very nice video, beautiful images, im glad to know that you liked my country.
I loved every minute of it. So much so I will come back this years as well. I'm not sure what places I will visit but I try to get a flight or two. Happy flying my friend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000