DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Color profiles missing

DougMcC

Part 107, SEL Instrument 101st ABN
Premium Pilot
Reactions
My Mavic Pro 2 shows only 3 choices for color - DLog, HLG, and None - there is no "Normal". Does "none" equal the "normal"color profile that is talked about on this forum or should I be finding a "NORMAL" as the third choice? Thank you for your guidance.
Doug

In the Camera Settings, you should see:

And when selecting "Color" you should see:

Obviously, you need to be in Video mode to see these two screens but if memory serves, under Color in the Photo section, DJI also uses the term "Normal."

Last edited:
In the Camera Settings, you should see:

View attachment 69307

And when selecting "Color" you should see:

View attachment 69308

Obviously, you need to be in Video mode to see these two screens but if memory serves, under Color in the Photo section, DJI also uses the term "Normal."

Thank you for the reply. My screen in video mode is like yours but Normal is replaced by "None". I recall when first flying Normal was there. Not sure what I would have done but my latest video does NOT using the "None" setting does not look as it was when Normal had been selected. Any ideas about reloading DJI Go 4 or reseting drone firmware? Has this issue appeared on the forum (A am new) previously?
Any guidance or help appreciated. I would like to get back to "Normal" - in so many ways.

Doug

Doug: To my knowledge, this is the first example of this. Clearly it's a Go4 issue so I would first make sure you have the latest version. I don't recall if you mentioned which OS your display is using but if it is an Apple device, even if it shows the latest version, delete Go4, do a reset on the phone, then go to the app store and download it again. I've had to do this twice in order to get get the latest version even though iOS did not tell me there was an update or, it showed it AS updated. For Android, I hope it's just as easy.

That's where I would start and I don't think it necessary to update anything else since the software is what controls that screen. Seems like you have an old file in your copy that Go4 is calling up for that page.

But, maybe one of the experts will have more help than I have to give.

Reactions: DougMcC
Thank you for that advice. I have the DJI Smart controller and I will explore trying to update Go4. This is an android device and I live in an Apple environment. I do remember from an old android phone something called playspace or an android app homebase. I'll go on line and see what the best route to dump and refresh my Go4. That's a good suggestion.
Thank you for your help, kilomikebravo. So that's KMB from my Army flying days. Thank you.
Doug

I found a good DJI video which shows how to update the Smart Controller that looks like it should work. I will try it later this evening
Thanks, KMB

Doug

I have not. I just went and checked and my only choices are D-Log, HLG and NONE. I have been using the none setting and the video has been fine. I have tried to reload the SC software but no change. I'm flying a Mavic Pro 2 with the Hasselblad camera. Everything has been trouble free and I have shoot a lot of video that has looked fine at 4K etc. It remains a mystery. If you ever stumble on an explanation please let me know.
Enjoy the flying. My most recent project was aerial surveillance of multiple "urban Campers" on a hill behind our home. The view was wonderful and this pictures VERY embarrassing to our politicians. It is very true that a picture is worth a 1000 words especially if it might get into the news paper! This is northern California of course!
Doug

Reactions: lescobedo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair