DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Colorado and Utah 360° Panos

sancap

Reactions
Last edited:
Wow the other view feature in that is cool.?

Reactions: sancap
Yes, very cool!

Wow, these are super cool!!!

Also, how do you do this display? I take a lot of pano's and I really like the delivery of yours.

I took a drone power pole job in San Diego after a cell tower job in Chicago and Atlanta and had a nice drive ahead of me. I lived out west for quite a few years and wanted to get a pano of a couple of areas. Actually a lot more than the two but didn't have the time. Here are a couple from Loveland Pass in Colorado and the San Rafael Reef in Utah. Enjoy!

San Rafael Reef, Utah, © SanCap Aerial | Created By SanCap Aerial

Loveland Pass, © SanCap Aerial 2020 | Created By SanCap Aerial
Very cool, something I would like to learn how to do.

Captivating. I just now tried to rotate this page to look around because your pans are so accessible. It looks like you are using Amazon as a host?

Yes I use Amazon single server (S3). After I upload them from a legacy program called PanoTour Pro, Amazon provides the ling and storage. Storage for over 200 panos is less than a dollar a month.

I let the Mavic 2 Pro do a full spherical pano and I save the jpg or raw files. Then it is stitched in either PtGui or another legacy program called Autopano pro by Color which is no longer available but there are others out there. I fix the sky in Photoshop.

Thanks for the workflow. I, too, use PtGui, and have found that Pano2VR is decent for the 360s. Based on your flow, I will now use Photoshop to fix the sky. I have a few up on Kuula (e.g., Drivng along the coast, this lovely farmland, near the town of Ballyshannon (.) , but now am taking your route because this gives much more control and the resolution is so much better. Thanks for the post!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr