DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Colorful Hyperlapse Sunrise Overlooking a Florida Golf Course. 4K HDR 30FPS, no post processing. 9-19-2021

cgmaxed

Reactions

I had to select a drone, so I selected Air2S. It doesn't have HDR. I used an EVO2 Pro at 4k HDR for this Hyperlapse. You can see the difference between the Air2s and the EVO2 in that the EVO2 isn't as stable when taking a Hyperlapse. It's Video is better, but EVO2s don't have the stability that DJI drones have.

Last edited:
That seems pretty stable to me. How does the EVO2 Pro do when it's a little windy? For hyperlapses.

That seems pretty stable to me. How does the EVO2 Pro do when it's a little windy? For hyperlapses.
This particular video came out very stable for some reason. Some of my other hyperlapses tend to drift or roll a bit.

High winds can make make it harder for the EVO2 to keep a steady alignment. In normal shooting modes and in dual stability mode the EVO2 performs great. No instability is noticed. The EVO2 just can't seem to stay on target in hyperlapse mode. I have to believe that autel looked at hyperlapse as an after thought. It probably wasn't intended for that type of filming anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000