DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compass Changes, Fly 1.7.4, RC Controller

Mike107

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I noticed two things in the compass department of FLY 1.7.4 both of which appear to be new.
There are Green "headlights" on the drone icon, and, the "L Bracket" in the lower left corner has morphed into a trash can.
See the photos of 1.6.9 vs 1.7.4.

I didn't have time to investigate...
Not sure what the "headlights" indicate. I didn't run the battery down to yellow or red zone so I can't say, but I wonder if the colors around the battery icon and the headlights will correlate.
(I know green doesn't indicate lack of obstacles, as the headlights stay green when red and yellow squiggly obstacle "worms"/indicators are on. )
I didn't try the trash can.
Anyone know?
Compass Fly 1.6.9.jpg Compass Fly 1.7.4.jpg

The other thing which appears new, is an "Upload" button in the flight record page.
It came back with an error message in Chinese translating to "Flight record uploading 0/1" even though the file icon indicates it was uploaded after I used the 'upload button".
I am supposing this approach is to prevent Spilt Flight Records caused by partial uploads...dunno, though.

Mike107

Last edited:
The headlights is the camera position.

It's possible to pan the camera without panning the drone by long touching the screen and dragging your finger around to move the camera.

Looks like the L bracket is in the trash can? 🤔

The L with it. :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1