DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compatibility

ajm_shutterbug

Reactions
Hello, I'm thinking of purchasing a DJI Mavic Mini and am wondering if my Samsung A71 is compatible with the necessary app to operate the drone

It needs to be 64bit and running android 6 or above. I use a Samsung a7 tablet and it works well.

Hello from the crossroads of America ajm_shutterbug.

I don't own the phone myself, but this list of devices show that it has been used by others.

According to the list, the phone is not officially supported by DJI, but a lot of devices aren't and seem to work. Much like my Tripltek tablet.

You're device appears to have a 64bit operating system that the GoFly app needs to fly the Mini.

I did a test flight with my old Samsung S7 (three years older than your A71) and it worked fine with my MA2.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello, I'm thinking of purchasing a DJI Mavic Mini and am wondering if my Samsung A71 is compatible with the necessary app to operate the drone
Bought the A71 last year when the MA2 came out. The Fly app crashed a couple of times soon after the release o the MA2. First time panic, second time no big deal. The A71 has been running the Fly app and AZ Screen Recorder (I run AZ from take o to landing on every light) flawlessly since early last summer with no app crashes or performance issues. That was until the latest release, 1.4.8, but then other users on different devices are experiencing similar issues. If you're looking to purchase one I would go for the A72, the A71 is over a year old which means one less year of security and OS updates.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom