DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compatible cell phones

Ayla7723

Reactions
I recently bought a Mavic Air 2. After spending $800 I find out my cell phone is not compatible with drone. So now I have to go out spend more $ on a cell phone. The list of compatible cell phones seem to all be Samsung and Huawei. Does anyone know of a phone that works with Mavic Air 2 under $300?

I recently bought a Mavic Air 2. After spending $800 I find out my cell phone is not compatible with drone. So now I have to go out spend more $ on a cell phone. The list of compatible cell phones seem to all be Samsung and Huawei. Does anyone know of a phone that works with Mavic Air 2 under $300?
Give this list a go..... Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO & DJI Fly (Updated Daily) | Phantom Help Personally I would get a Galaxy 7 or 8 off of Ebay. G8 is about $180 if your a smart shopper. A G9 is $210

Reactions: MA2 317
Asus Zenpad Z8s (Verizon version) works well. Got mine for $110 used but like new.

People have successfully side loaded the app and ran it on devices having only 2GB RAM but I wouldn't advise that.

The trend seemed to be that Fly wouldn't appear in Google Play if you didn't have 4GB RAM.

No problems with HTC 10. I get occasional app crashes but I've always had that happen with DJI apps.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka