DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Complaints from others while flying

Maybe I've just been lucky, but in all my time flying I've never had anyone complain. Just the opposite actually - Many people come over to ask questions about the drone, and I show them the image on my phone and they're blown away by what it can do. I'm always respectful of the area I'm in and the people around, so it's been very positive so far.

Maybe I've just been lucky, but in all my time flying I've never had anyone complain. Just the opposite actually - Many people come over to ask questions about the drone, and I show them the image on my phone and they're blown away by what it can do. I'm always respectful of the area I'm in and the people around, so it's been very positive so far.
Me too ! Even though I started this thread, and posed the question, I've never had any problems. Likewise, I try and fly in empty places far from people but occasionally somebody will wander by and it seems like they're more curious than anything.

Last week I was at the high school track letting my mini four pro track my daughter while she ran on the track and somebody came over. They weren't even curious they just wanted us to leave so they could lock up the stadium.

My local police just built a brand new police department building, and I happen to know one of the commanding officers. So I offered to give them a framed drone photo of their new police building. They were happy to accept and it's now sitting in the public space at the entrance.

I also offered a framed drone photo of the village Hall and the mayor happily accepted. Each one wanted to know how it worked, what it could do and see it fly. It's a great way to promote goodwill and educate people. If I ever get in a jam, I know who to call.

Happy flying.IMG_3046.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
You should watch this: