DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

COMPLETE TUTORIAL - HAND LAUNCH & HAND CATCH

What's your preferred Launching & Landing Method?

• Total voters
Reactions
TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLE!

Helping newbie pilots like me on how to SAFELY Hand Launch & Hand Land your Drone.
I also discuss in this video the reason why you have to do this in every flight.
Works on all Mavic Series :)

"
"

Last edited:
Looks so easy.

When those blades are screaming a few feet from your head it’s a different matter.
I intend to try this again some day but my first attempts got abandoned.

This is when my son got a little close to his props.

lee 2.jpg

Ouch ?
Just took 100% Safe and Easy out of your title @The Newbie Pilot as to not mislead new flyers.
I hand catch my M2P more than not but i sure don't recommend it's for everyone and you sure don't have
it where it can hit you if something happens in the face. You could lose your eyes.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Ouch ?
Just took 100% Safe and Easy out of your title @The Newbie Pilot as to not mislead new flyers.
I hand catch my M2P more than not but i sure don't recommend it's for everyone and you sure don't have
it where it can hit you if something happens in the face. You could lose your eyes.
I agree with you. I do hand launch with my mavic mini only. Not the big guys. Keep safe everyone

Reactions: dirkclod
Ouch ?

i really would like to change my name but i couldn't.
sorry for the confusion.
i agree, it's not for everyone specially if you have short arms.
but it wont move towards you as long as you follow the instructions in the video.

After my first 3 months I started to hand launch and palm land. Fingers get close to the rear props but I have avoided the risk of a missed grab onto one side, thus a very risky situation where everything can happen from finger chops to spin and flips... and dust problem avoided altogether.

Reactions: The Newbie Pilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan