DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Confused with charging !

N11 EXPRESS

Reactions
So I just received my drone and from reading here and YouTube everyone is saying to charge them first time individually and not use triple block charger.
Now I have the battery connected to the small single charging port, now how do I get power to that it looks like it takes a standard usb and I don’t have a standard usb to usb cable and actually don’t think I’ve ever seen one.
That little black block looks to me it’s only a output to charge controller or phone from battery.
Please help thanks

The charger should be connected to the power brick. You will have a cord to connect to the power brick to the wall outlet. You will also have another cord that plugs into the USB out of the power brick and plugs into the controller to charge it as well.

EDIT: IF you can't find all your cords, look in al the compartments, and particularly under the lid. I believe the power cord was in a black box.

I’m embarrassingly confused the power brick has a standard usb out and the small single charger thingy has a standard usb inletx2
The cable sullied is standard usb to usbc

I guess it's possible you have a different brick than they gave us in the US. In the US, one side has the charger attached and a USB A output. The other side of the brick has the 2 prong input to take the cord for AC power.

My model number of the brick is P2C38. You have something different?

Reactions: dawgpilot
Sounds like you are confusing the power bank adaptor with the single charging cable that is attached to the brick. The cable that attaches to the multi charger is also the one that plugs into the battery, directly.

Attachments

• IMG_20200513_092628.jpg
    IMG_20200513_092628.jpg
    803.3 KB · Views: 25
Here is how it should look when charging individual batteries (1st charge out of the box). I have the controller hooked up too as if to charge.
I didn't plug in the battery so you could see the connector.

The wall plug goes in to the other side of the brick.

Individual.jpg

This is how it would look with the hub (once you have charged all batteries out of the box the 1st time). I don't have the controller hooked up in this pic but you could still (the USB Port is open right now):
Hub.jpg

Hope this helps.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Oh got yis now so the output of the power brick can plug
Oh got yis now so the output of the power brick can plug direct to battery i didn’t realise that.
Thanks very much lads fair play ?

loved your reply...I must visit Ireland

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190