DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connecting MA directly to a TV?

BobinPitt

Reactions
Hello. Can someone please point me to how to connect my Air directly to a TV to view the video and photos just captured on the micro card? Man, drove me nuts the other day. Thanks very much in advance.

Do you have a USB connection on your TV? If not, then how about copy the contents from the drone to your computer and use Apple TV or Chromecast to send it. Or connect your computer through HDMI to the TV.

Yes I have a USB port on TV. I want to be able to just connect the drone to the TV. I understand there are other options. Thanks.

If that doesn't work you might need a simple card reader. The aircraft is a "complex" USB device with many endpoints and the TV might not know how to deal with that.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Is your tv “seeing” the mavic?

USB on TV is generally for downloading firmware to the TV, not for viewing content.

I’m not aware of any specific way of viewing Mavic Air content directly on the TV.

One idea might be to plug your phone or tablet into the TV via HDMI and connecting to the Air Wirelessly, viewing through the DJI Go App.

Did you try the USB C to USB A cable with the Mavic powered up? When I first got my MA, I had no micro SD card so to view my first video, I hooked it up to my PC, but the MA had to be powered on for it to work.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika