DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connection issue with Samsung S8+

baddog

Reactions
Site
www.drone-scapes.com
I have both Mavic Pro 1st edition and a Mavic 2 Pro. I normally use an ASUS Zen Tablet (Android) with a Mav Mount base that fits my Mavic Pro controller perfectly. However, the Mav Mount does not quite fit right, with the Mavic 2 Pro controller. So I figured I would just use my phone until I get a different Mav Mount.

Here is the catch...The Mavic 2 Pro and the controller connect but it will not connect with the phone. It does however connect with the ASUS Tablet.

Both devices are using the same version of the DJI Go 4 app ver. 4.3.32
Both devices are are up to date on everything.

Any suggestions

The S8 should be OK. I would uninstall and reinstall the app. It can be temperamental. I used to use a Tab S2 but would have occasional problems. DJI seem to prefer the dark side (Apple) but my Note 10+ works a treat so far.

UPDATE: It is an issue with the phone, because it no longer connects to my Mavic Pro drone which it did before and also I can longer transfer files from phone to PC and Vice-Versa. The phone recently got pretty wet while snowshoeing the Adirondacks, so that might have damaged something.
Thanks for all the feedback

I have both Mavic Pro 1st edition and a Mavic 2 Pro. I normally use an ASUS Zen Tablet (Android) with a Mav Mount base that fits my Mavic Pro controller perfectly. However, the Mav Mount does not quite fit right, with the Mavic 2 Pro controller. So I figured I would just use my phone until I get a different Mav Mount.

Here is the catch...The Mavic 2 Pro and the controller connect but it will not connect with the phone. It does however connect with the ASUS Tablet.

Both devices are using the same version of the DJI Go 4 app ver. 4.3.32
Both devices are are up to date on everything.

Any suggestions
I use the Samsung Galaxy s8+ with no issues. Always connects immediately.
I would try to reinstall the DJI GO4 APP.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook