DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Constantly getting signed out

• Thread starter Deleted member 65595
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 65595

Every time I close the app completely, I am signed out. This wasn't an issue a couple of months ago. Anyone have a solution?

If not, please Mavicpilots, bring back the option to stay signed in.

I might be mistaken but this sounds like something in your settings in that app. First I have seen this posted .
If any other members are having this issue do post and we will get Admin to see about it .

Every time I close the app completely, I am signed out. This wasn't an issue a couple of months ago. Anyone have a solution?

If not, please Mavicpilots, bring back the option to stay signed in.

1) Let me get this straight, you joined the forum this past Saturday (welcome by the way).

Yet...

2) You did not have any issues a couple months ago........ you see where I’m going with this?

Maybe you can have the app with out joining Chris . Don't know as I don't have the app .
I do know you can read here without being a member .

Maybe you can have the app with out joining Chris . Don't know as I don't have the app .
I do know you can read here without being a member .

True. But I would think you would not need to sign-in to just view the app. I’d love to help with his problem but the times just didn’t match up with his question ha.

1) Let me get this straight, you joined the forum this past Saturday (welcome by the way).

Yet...

2) You did not have any issues a couple months ago........ you see where I’m going with this?
I had another user, but forgot the password. Username: Madrid

Not sure if maybe you have had an account before and can’t
He knows what to do with these problems .

Ok, logged into App (5.3.2v.) and it seems to keep me logged in so far.
Hopefully the Mods can help out further.
Yeah hope so too. The problem arises when I close the app completely (Samsung S8)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS