DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Construction Video

Thats a nice erection you have their. :)
Cheers

Reactions: Thomas B
Upload your video to hivemapper.com, the public version is free. Your videos would make a cool 3D map.

Nice capture.
What are you using to fly this mission (bird & software)?
I use Litchi and have three waypoint missions that fly the same route at 30, 60 and 200 feet. I do all my editing in Filmora 9.0 as its easy to use as I am not a skilled video editor.

Reactions: lou101
Here's one I'm doing in Beverly Hills, CA with a Litchi Waypoints mission that includes a low pass across the front and a high orbit.
The reason I chose Litchi is because it does a great job of aiming the camera down to the POI.

This is about half way through a 1 year project.
Soon they will be done with concrete and start with the steel frame.

Here's one I'm doing in Beverly Hills, CA with a Litchi Waypoints mission that includes a low pass across the front and a high orbit.
The reason I chose Litchi is because it does a great job of aiming the camera down to the POI.

This is about half way through a 1 year project.
Soon they will be done with concrete and start with the steel frame.
Nice work! Cool effects. What editing SW are you using and how do you get the morphing effect between cuts as that’s pretty tight?!

I have the full Adobe Creative Suite so I cut with Premiere Pro CC 2018.
I could have done the morphs in Adobe After Effects, but to keep it simple, I created them right on the timeline in Premiere.

morph-menu.jpg

Being shot with the same waypoints mission on each visit, they were close, but I would place clips, match position frame-by-frame till I'm in the same X-Y-Z location in both then compare and zoom & position both clips from last frame of one to first frame of the next as necessary to make them blend as smooth as possible before applying the Morph Cut action.

The more you do video post production, the more you realize that you have to work really hard to make it look easy - but its worth it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661