DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Control app other than DJI PILOT for Mavic 2 Enterprise (M2E)

Groundstation Pro v2.0.1

Litchi says it can support Enterprise.
I've tried Litchi but it's no better than DJI Pilot, at least that's my experience. WP, and intelligent flight modes throw an error if executed. No Orbit, no Tap to Fly, etc., etc.

Last edited:
I have not tried, I will do in a couple of days. But will dig into it more.

I have not tried, I will do in a couple of days. But will dig into it more.
Great, if you have some luck, please post your configuration of controller and M2E along with steps. I really wanted a M2E that equaled a M2 with bolt on accessories.

Reactions: Dronage
GS Pro didn't work for me. I mean the M2E flew around just like on the DJI Pilot but no intelligent flight modes or WP missions. I'm using an iPad with latest iOS.

Last edited:
GS Pro didn't work for me. I mean the M2E flew around just like on the DJI Pilot but no intelligent flight modes. I'm using an iPhone.
GS Pro is not supposed to 'magically' turn on IFM.
It's a standalone app for IOS based iPads to create and fly missions such as Waypoints, Photomap, 3Dmap area and 3Dmap POI with supported aircraft.

Reactions: Kilrah
GS Pro is not supposed to 'magically' turn on IFM.
It's a standalone app for IOS based iPads to create and fly missions such as Waypoints, Photomap, 3Dmap area and 3Dmap POI with supported aircraft.
Who said anything about magic? Have you tried it on an iPad, with a M2E and flown WPs? If so, what “magic” did you use?

If so, what “magic” did you use?
Nothing special - One of our last jobs was for example:

Using different crafts (M100, M200 and M2E) to document a gas pipeline construction at a critical road/bridge/pipeline intersection.
Using IPad Pro (IOS 12.1.2 at the time) and GS Pro 2.02. Waypoint mission setup with 10 WP (curved corners).
All crafts had different payloads (M100 w.X3 & FLIR VUE Pro R, M200 w. Z30 and the M2E default wide angle setting)
The missions were distributed / synced to all iPads to ensure the same flight path (within GNSS accuracy deviation)

All crafts executed their flights as expected.

I personally own the 2 Matrice aircrafts, the M2E was a test machine from a local dealer.

Nothing special - One of our last jobs was for example:

Using different crafts (M100, M200 and M2E) to document a gas pipeline construction at a critical road/bridge/pipeline intersection.
Using IPad Pro (IOS 12.1.2 at the time) and GS Pro 2.02. Waypoint mission setup with 10 WP (curved corners).
All crafts had different payloads (M100 w.X3 & FLIR VUE Pro R, M200 w. Z30 and the M2E default wide angle setting)
The missions were distributed / synced to all iPads to ensure the same flight path (within GNSS accuracy deviation)

All crafts executed their flights as expected.

I personally own the 2 Matrice aircrafts, the M2E was a test machine from a local dealer.
Well, my M2E Zoom wouldn't execute the mission on any of the commonly used apps, including GS Pro. I'll try it again today, triple checking every step. I'm not new to DJI or its apps, so maybe I just need an upgraded magic wand. :) My Mavic Pro/Phantom 4 Pro did all their tricks with DJI GO 4 and Litchi using the same iOS devices. More to come...

Last edited:
Today, I tried DJI Pilot, Litchi and DJI GS Pro with no luck. I went through the set up of way points VERY carefully but always got an error flag upon execution. The flag was for NOT being in the P mode but in fact I was. My configuration was iPad Mini, latest update as of today and up to date M2E Zoom.
For the moment, I'm relegated to no WP and no IFM.
Any additional ideas welcomed...

Today, I tried DJI Pilot, Litchi and DJI GS Pro with no luck. I went through the set up of way points VERY carefully but always got an error flag upon execution. The flag was for NOT being in the P mode but in fact I was. My configuration was iPad Mini, latest update as of today and up to date M2E Zoom.
For the moment, I'm relegated to no WP and no IFM.
Any additional ideas welcomed...

For test purposes only: Download DroneDeploy flight app. Try to fly a simple, small mapping mission. Just to see if any autonomous app will work with your M2E.

Btw, you are always referring to a ‘M2E zoom’. There are currently only a M2E and a M2ED available. To avoid confusion, please stick to the offical names.

For test purposes only: Download DroneDeploy flight app. Try to fly a simple, small mapping mission. Just to see if any autonomous app will work with your M2E.

Btw, you are always referring to a ‘M2E zoom’. There are currently only a M2E and a M2ED available. To avoid confusion, please stick to the offical names.
Thanks. Sorry I confused you with the “zoom”.

Maybe “controlling” the flying of a M2E could be done with an other app, but you wouldn’t have the possibility to control the accessories, which is the selling point of the M2E. And even more so with the M2ED (dual).

Maybe “controlling” the flying of a M2E could be done with an other app, but you wouldn’t have the possibility to control the accessories, which is the selling point of the M2E. And even more so with the M2ED (dual).
Agreed. I’m using the Pilot app for now and hoping DJI embellishes it over time.

Reactions: Jimm
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope