DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Control sticks

jayefs

Reactions
Can I set up my two control sticks to have the right one to control forward/back and spin left/spin right - and the left stick control up/down and slide left/slide right?

Yes, go into settings, under mode. Select mode 3 or select Custom and set them how you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayefs
Done it - just what I wanted than=k you- now it is more like flying my model aircraft mode 2 - but with fafantastic "stop button"

Done it - just what I wanted than=k you- now it is more like flying my model aircraft mode 2 - but with fafantastic "stop button"

Ooops - no that did not do it

Mode 3 gave me right stick up/down and turn and left stick gave me forward/slide

I went to "custom" and it had exactly what I want but when I click on "save" it tells me "WARNING channel not defined" but if i do not click on "save" and go back to Remogte Controller settings" I still have the original 3 options it came with.

ow do get the "custom" settings to be my settings?

Mode 3 gave me right stick up/down and turn and left stick gave me forward/slide

I went to "custom" and it had exactly what I want but when I click on "save" it tells me "WARNING channel not defined" but if i do not click on "save" and go back to Remogte Controller settings" I still have the original 3 options it came with.

ow do get the "custom" settings to be my settings?

Sorry, I got the first bit wrong

Mode 3 gave me right stick up/down turn left /turn right and left stick gave me forward/back and slide left.right

ow do get the "custom" settings to be my settings?[

It sounds like you are not setting all 4 channels before you save

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdleffler