DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Control yaw with touchscreen?

NoblenNutria

Reactions
I found a way to control gimbal pitch with the touchscreen. Is there a way I can control yaw with touchscreen? Or even better yaw and gimbal pitch at the same time?

i guess this is not possible. On the other hand, the touchscreen input would be inaccurate anyway. But still there's a little aid - use POI mode which makes yaw movement around selected subject on itself and you can fully concentrate on gimbal movement (and even changing altitude or distance at the same time).

Reactions: NoblenNutria
With the Mavic 2 and the SC, the gimball yaw is controlled via the touchscreen. Never used it other than when I saw it in the manual and thought "Really?"

Reactions: NoblenNutria
Can I make the whole drone yaw by moving my fingers on the touchscreen left and right?
not sure about higher models like 2Pro but with Mavic Air the answer is no, unfortunately (unless you fly with mobile device connected directly to the drone without remote controller - then the onscreen virtual joysticks appear as a substitute for remote controller sticks and then you can control the aircraft movement by touchscreen but with very limited range).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H89SA