DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

controle do mavic não se conecta com smartfone samsung S8

Oliveira0704

Reactions
Pessoal preciso de uma ajuda, já faz uns 2 meses que não consigo usar meu mavic, quando conecto o cabo no smartfone samsung Galaxy S8 no controle do mavic o mesmo não reconhece e nem abre o App, acredito que isso começou após uma atualização no S8 para novo sistema android, já fiz a troca do cabo de dados que liga no controle mais sem sucesso.

Courtesy of Google translate:

Guys I need help, it's been about 2 months since I cannot use my mavic, when I connect the Galaxy S8 to the Mavic controller it does not recognise it's been connected and doesn't open the app. I believe this started after an update on S8 for a new Android OS, I have already tried replacing the data cable but it's made no difference..

I'm trying to remember, did enabling USB developer options help with Samsungs or was that LG phones?

Um prazer. In Android, it makes a difference how you connect. For Huawei phones you have to choose 'CHARGE ONLY' (solo cargar) for DJI4 to work.

I use my Galaxy S8 all the time with my Mavic Pro Platinum, no problems. I always use the larger USB connector on the back, not the little one on the side of the Remote Control. I don't want to wear that little connector out, since that is the only way you can charge the RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife