DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller beeping during charging?

HumbearKS

Reactions
Just received my MM and still getting to know it...during the charging process the controller made some constant beeping sound....anyone knows what would mean? Thanks..

That's strange. It never beeps for me during charge, not even when it was down to 12% where it made a horrendous noise at the end of my third flight of the day. Did you accidentally leave it on?

You don't leave the RC on to charge. It's supposed to be off.

Bind mode is to pair the a specific RC to a specific AC. If you get your RC or AC replaced but not both together, you have to bind your new device to your old.
Process to go into bind mode on the RC is to power on, then after about 10 seconds, press and hold the power button for at least 5 seconds. It will start beeping, telling you it's in bind mode and waiting for you to do the same on the AC.

The power on/off process is to momentarily press the power button, then press and hold the power button until the LEDs finish sequencing up (power on) or down (power off). If you only pressed and held to power off and didn't do the momentary press just before that, then you went into bind mode. You can just power off normally to get out of that or it will time out after about 20 seconds.

It could also be that you're witnessing the power-saving feature. If you leave the controller turned on and don't touch it for a few minutes, it will begin to beep. A few minutes after that, it will shut itself off.

You don't leave the RC on to charge. It's supposed to be off.

Bind mode is to pair the a specific RC to a specific AC. If you get your RC or AC replaced but not both together, you have to bind your new device to your old.
Process to go into bind mode on the RC is to power on, then after about 10 seconds, press and hold the power button for at least 5 seconds. It will start beeping, telling you it's in bind mode and waiting for you to do the same on the AC.

The power on/off process is to momentarily press the power button, then press and hold the power button until the LEDs finish sequencing up (power on) or down (power off). If you only pressed and held to power off and didn't do the momentary press just before that, then you went into bind mode. You can just power off normally to get out of that or it will time out after about 20 seconds.
how can I remove the old paired AC to charge my DJI drone controller again? I went into the bind mode, it started more beeping but, how can I charge it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803