DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller beeping

AMRE2ME2

Reactions
Just started when I turn on the controller. It will beep continuously without turning on. If I keep trying to turn it on, eventually, it will turn on. Any ideas?

Reactions: Prismatic
Do you press, release, then press and hold to turn it on?

Just started when I turn on the controller. It will beep continuously without turning on. If I keep trying to turn it on, eventually, it will turn on. Any ideas?
Yes, that happens to me occasionally and I don't know why. Like you, I cycle power on the RC once or twice and it stops. And also, like you, I'd really like to know what it's trying to tell me!

Try calibrating your controller sticks. Connect your mobile devise to the controller, turn on Go4 app and go into the controller setting menu and look for the calibration link then follow the on screen directions. You do not need to be connected to the drone to accomplish this.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Try calibrating your controller sticks. Connect your mobile devise to the controller, turn on Go4 app and go into the controller setting menu and look for the calibration link then follow the on screen directions. You do not need to be connected to the drone to accomplish this.

Yes, I've tried that already but didn't fix it. All software is up to date also.

After some research, I believe this beeping is an error message telling me the sticks aren't centered or calibrated. I've calibrated the sticks but still get the beeping . Now, I can't turn on the controller at all. Everything is up to date. Any ideas?

After some research, I believe this beeping is an error message telling me the sticks aren't centered or calibrated. I've calibrated the sticks but still get the beeping . Now, I can't turn on the controller at all. Everything is up to date. Any ideas?

If you've tried everything else, your controller might have a hardware fault. Suggest contacting DJI and submitting it for a warranty repair.

Yes that is correct. I had the same problem initially when I got my MA.
If you still get it after calibrating the sticks then you may need to return your controller. I've seen others have this problem on YT.

I am getting this beeping as well... most times I am near a nfz... or an area of concern... I have moved a bit and it would quit,,, then at times I can also just reboot and soon it would quit... this last time,, it would beep.. but would start up, then My djigo4 app wouldn't open.. so reboot or restart.. all is well.. aaargh.. thinking it may be a dji issue for trouble zones of sirts... I also had to take a quiz,, which it says I can only avoid the quiz 4 times. ???????

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada