DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller Calibration Times Out

chezedog

Reactions
I've updated to the latest firmware/software, and figured some calibration is in order. I've been trying to calibrate the controller for about an hour. After chasing the little blue dots around, the right stick finally completes the circuit, but the left never does. The process moves much slower than displayed in the how to videos I've seen. Tried it with an iPhone 6s and an iPhone 8. What gives?

i struggled to get it to calibrate as well, i simply wanted to get past the sticks to calibrate the wheel as i have had a wheel error in the past, i must have done the sticks 20 times and finallllllly she took haha

Still hangs up at the bottom left corner of the left stick. But I'll keep trying...

Got it. I noticed that when the left stick is in the lower left corner, it wasn't reading as 100%/100%. I applied pressure until it did read 100%/100%, and that got that dang ball moving again. What an absurd interface. Anyway, after 2 days I finally have a calibrated controller!

Reactions: Former Member
Got it. I noticed that when the left stick is in the lower left corner, it wasn't reading as 100%/100%. I applied pressure until it did read 100%/100%, and that got that dang ball moving again. What an absurd interface. Anyway, after 2 days I finally have a calibrated controller!

Now straighten up and fly right. joking ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada